This charter sets out our commitment and the standards of service we aim to provide.
Values : Our guiding principles aim to provide
Our services, systems and operations are underpinned by a set of guiding principles which include and not limited to:
- Integrity: Accountable, transparent and devoid of corrupt practices.
- Commitment: Positive attitude towards service delivery.
- Teamwork: Encouraging team spirit, collaboration and consultation to maximize synergy of working together in service delivery.
- Innovation & Creativity: Proactive in seeking better and more efficient methods of service delivery.
- Customer Focus: Responsive to customer needs.
- Professionalism: Demonstrate expertise and proficiency in services delivery.
- Staff Development: Commitment to continuously building the capacity of its human resources.
Commitment to our customers
We are a customer focused organization, and therefore commit ourselves to provide and uphold high quality service delivery to all our customers. We undertake to serve you effectively, efficiently, with courtesy, honesty and integrity.
Our service delivery obligation
We commit ourselves to:
- Answer your calls promptly.
- Serve you within reasonable time.
- Respond to your correspondence within seven (7) days.
- Be friendly, approachable and professional at all times.
- Provide receipts promptly upon receiving any payment from you.
- Provide consistent, accurate and impartial information in a timely manner, treat your information with utmost confidentiality and only disclose them in accordance with the law.
Customers rights in the Society
- You are entitled to complete, accurate and timely information.
- You have the right to request for the identification of our officer(s).
- It is your right to be treated with courtesy and respect.
- You are entitled to make enquiries at any time within the official working hours and to raise genuine complaints.
- You have a right to quality and timely services.
- You have the right to engage us in constructive criticism.
- You have a right to elect and to be elected a member of the Board of Directors.
Customers obligations to Society
- You are obliged to be courteous and respectful to our staff.
- You are obliged to make all payments due to Society as and when required.
- You are obliged to demand a receipt upon payment of any monies.
- You are obliged to acquaint yourself with the Society's by-law, rules, regulations and other legal instruments, which govern the operations of the Society.
- You are obliged to help the society combat corruption by not offering inducement by way of gifts and offers to staff, or to solicit the same in return for services.
- You are obliged to attend our meetings and honor appointments as scheduled.
Reviewing the Customer Charter
We will, in consultation with our stakeholders, frequently review this Service Charter as and when necessary to ensure sustainability, efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
We encourage our customers and the general public to channel their feedback and suggestions using the suggestion box at the Society office or the address below:
Balozi SACCO SOCIETY LTD
Golf View Suites, 3rd Floor, Wambui road - Muthaiga, off Kiambu/Thika road
P.O. Box 11539-00400, Nairobi.
Tel: +254 (020) 2211600
Mobile: +254 720 833326, 733 967707